Effective Date: December 27, 2022
By using our mobile app, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download or use our mobile app.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access our mobile app. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting the revised Policy on this page.
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information when you use our mobile app, including:
- Personal information: This is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, or phone number. We may collect personal information when you create an account, sign up for newsletters, or participate in surveys or other promotions.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our mobile app, such as the hardware model, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
- Location information: We may collect information about your location when you use our mobile app. We may use this information to provide location-based services or advertisements.
- Usage data: We may collect information about how you use our mobile app, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our mobile app and related services;
- Personalize and tailor your experience on our mobile app;
- Communicate with you about our mobile app, including sending you promotional materials or updates;
- Analyze usage and trends, and improve the functionality of our mobile app;
- Protect the security and integrity of our mobile app; and
- Comply with legal obligations and enforce our policies.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
With service providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting our mobile app, analyzing data, or providing customer support.
With third parties for legal reasons: We may share your information with third parties if we believe in good faith that such sharing is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of our mobile app, our users, or the public.
With third parties for business purposes: We may share your information with third parties for business purposes, such as for marketing or advertising. We will only do so with your consent, and we will give you the opportunity to opt out of such sharing.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights with respect to your information:
Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and updating your information: You have the right to access and update the personal information we have collected from you. You can do so by logging into your account or contacting us at liftcao.com.
Deleting your information: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
Please note that we may be required to retain certain information for legal or business purposes. If you would like to request the deletion of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your information, and you transmit your information at your own risk.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Our mobile app is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Our mobile app may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party before providing your personal information.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide your information to us, please be aware that we may transfer your information to United States and process it there.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our data practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.